About Me

My photo
I'm soon-to-be Mrs. Megan Bunch, the soon-to-be Biology teacher at Baldwyn High, and the soon-to-be Mantachie resident. This blog tells you all about the adventures along the way.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Michael Bunch


Michael Bunch is my older brother, and therefore he was my first friend.  Michael is 10 years older than me so he put me and Cody up to a lot of things when we were younger, usually things he thought were funny. 


 Don’t get me wrong I had a lot of fun with those sticks he cut and let me and Cody fight it out Ninja Turtle style and with my cardboard box armor he made so he and my cousin, Chris, could throw dirt clods at me. I had the time of my life! He let us do stuff that mom and dad wouldn't and we usually didn't get in trouble unless Cody would tell on us.  


Some of my fonder memories of when we are older are going camping and Mike trying to kick a raccoon that was in our camp and shooting bottle rockets on New Year’s Eve at Lindsey and Nathan’s house.  Mike taught me a lot of things through the years like how to take things back at Wal-Mart without a receipt and how to get correct change at Taco Bell.  And Megan is lucky to be getting a brother-in-law like him; it’s always good to have a heating and air guy in the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment