About Me

My photo
I'm soon-to-be Mrs. Megan Bunch, the soon-to-be Biology teacher at Baldwyn High, and the soon-to-be Mantachie resident. This blog tells you all about the adventures along the way.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Justin Campbell

One of my first Mississippi friends.  I probably wouldn't have done near as good in school if it weren't for our fierce academic competitiveness with each other.  If you need something, he will be there. You can count it!  After high school we rode together to ICC which was a lot of fun and were roommates at UNA for a semester.  Justin was my connection with the Ozark Baptist crew (Adam, Cassidy, and JD).  So through Justin I got to know them.  He has been married the longest of any of my friends, so I might have to turn to him for some marriage advice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment